Wednesday 9 December 2009

The John Lewis Redhead

Today is utter trivia. There is something about tall, slim red-heads that cuts right through all my defences and makes me want to be... well, whatever it takes to be their husband or lover. Redheads are one of Nature's secrets: think carefully, you've never seen an ugly redhead. Ever. They are rarely shatteringly glamorous or sultry as brunettes and blondes can be, but they are always attractive and sexy. Well, John Lewis' agency Adam & Eve found a fine example and put her right at the end of their “Sweet Child of Mine” Christmas ad, and she's the best thing about Christmas so far.



I wish I could find a larger picture. I take one look at her and know that this is someone to whom nothing bad has ever happened nor will it ever happen. She's a one-woman oasis of calm, serenity and understated sensuality. In my dreams. And maybe in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment