Friday 5 August 2011

Things I Saw Where I Lived and Walked: Part 42


The skateboard graveyard on the downstream southside pontoon of Hungerford Bridge; Anna in front of the Lloyds Insurance Building during a fam trip to the new offices - sometimes I wish I was twenty years younger; yes, cup cakes at the office, we know how to live large (and very tasty too); two views of the crowds Tuesday evening at Piccadilly Circus, when it was really hot and I was finishing a two-scoop ice-cream from Scoop after my SCS class and before descending into the tube; the Cycling Horde on the north side of Waterloo Bridge waiting for the green light; what happens to your Silhouettes when they fall out of your bag and you don't notice for a couple of hours in the meantime a car ran over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment