Wednesday 2 March 2016

I pledged $150 to Mike Cernovich’s Kickstarter for his movie on Free Speech. That speaks louder than any words I’m likely to write.

It’s cold. I can’t enjoy eating because of the braces on my lower jaw. I’m just about over the fever I had a couple of weeks ago. At least I’m working on the R-R essay, which I thought I had given up on entirely. And I started looking through the photographs I’ve been taking over the years because I’d like to print some out and make a couple of collages, and that was totally disheartening. They are terrible. I used to be able to see pictures, but now it seems I can’t and haven’t been able to for years. Unless it’s a snapshot of somewhere utterly wonderful, like Castelejo.

It isn’t that I’ve run out of things to say, it’s that I no longer have the motivation to say them. The political elite seem more and more out of touch with what we-the-people actually believe. The US Presidential election – assuming that Trump doesn’t get assassinated by a “single loan nut” – is going to be won by a populist right-wing businessman who is going to spend at least five years discomforting the political classes (Hillary doesn’t have a hope in hell, since her constituency consists entirely of some black voters and feminist women over about 35). The British people are just likely to vote the UK out of the EU, when the UK political class will throw a huge hissy fit as the populists of both parties elbow their way up to the trough. There is a serious chance that Boris Johnson might be PM. (Yea, go Boris!) Apple and the FBI? It’s a non-debate: no, the US executive branch cannot have the power to compel anyone to do anything, which is what they are after. All those BS gender issues? Tired and bored. Manosphere stuff? I haven’t really changed my position on any of that for a couple of years. Immigration? Let us deport convicted foreign criminals without appeal, forbid the entry of convicted criminals, and train and employ the 7 million or so people born here who need to work. Then you can import Bulgarian builders and Polish council workers. We should be regarding imported labour as a stop-gap while we train British-born people. Immigration at the moment is treason against the native people. But I’ve said this already.

  Over the weekend, I pledged $150 to Mike Cernovich’s Kickstarter for his movie on Free Speech. That speaks louder than any words I’m likely to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment